Since I've been in SRC mode for the past week, I went looking for a picture of a lighthouse in Wikimedia Commons. Found a really neat illustration from Finland:
Wikimedia commons has a lovely feature where you can just click "Use this file on the web" and it'll give you a handy link to add to your blog. In this case: By http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Janke [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons.
Wordle
I've used Wordle in annual reports and newsletters as it gives a nice visual representation of key words that you want to stand out. I like taking big chunks of text and pasting them into Wordle to see what words will stand out. Some image generators don't allow you to use the images you create without paying for them, so look out for that! (Wordle is safe though).
Memes
A gentle thought from the gentle reptile, Philosoraptor.

No comments:
Post a Comment