What I love about Twitter is a) that it's concise, and b) that it's fluid. You can send out a tweet and it eventually fades away into the endless stream of information.
It took me a while to get used to Twitter lingo when I first started using my account, but now Twitter is my preferred social network.
Here are some accounts that I enjoy on Twitter (tip - many celebrities use their official accounts solely for promotion, so check out their last few tweets before following):
@Stats_Canada
@FakeLibStats
@NightValeRadio
@AbandonedPics
@HalfPics
@J_Goldstein
@Maisie_Williams
@JoshGroban
I find it's easy to get overwhelmed by tweets if I'm following too many accounts, so I often go through and "Unfollow" accounts that I haven't found interesting. Anyone have a better idea for avoiding newsfeed info overload?
Check out @timsarty for a master course on making use of lists to sort through tweets
ReplyDelete